Thursday, July 21, 2011

bam! and the dirt is gone!



I am loving these looks by rumi at the moment.
The babe from fashion toast would have to be my no. 1 fashion muse right now. Her ability to pair warm knits with biker boots, short skirts and good ol' denim makes her outfits so damn wearable.
So to be a complete copy cat I have recreated the looks using mr internet shopping and a bit of photoshop collage (primal to say the least). Let's be nice and call it "re-creating the best".

vpl stripe b bra
dieppa resterpo penny patent loafer
alexander wang marti backpack
alexander wang cashmere beanie
t by alexander wang jersey t-shirt dress


proenza schouler high waister full skirt
hope spring sweater
rag and bone mojo boot
fjäll raven kanken in sand
karen walker no. 6 glasses
casio stainless steel digital watch


t by alexander wang chunky pullover
j brand cut-off rigid denim shorts
prada d-frame sunglasses
stella mccartney wool-felt cloche hat
prada platform brogues





no.6 classic biker buckle boot
proenza schouler high waister full skirt
alexander wang denim balmacaan jacket
étoile isabel marant tess t-shirt
proenza schouler ps1 medium bag
the row cat-eye sunglasses


On another note, I am enjoying my last week of freedom before commencing my second uni semester. It has been a lovely break, but I am looking forward to the new challenges of my course and am feeling the creative juices bubbling inside me.

all images via la garçonne, net-a-porter + american apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment