Sunday, July 17, 2011

This is a Maga-Zine

In my constant search for lameness emancipation, I stumbled upon a rather satisfying and time consuming activity- the making of magazines.
This is my second attempt, and I am rather pleased with the outcome. 'This is a Maga-Zine' is a collection of musing inspiration and epic coolness. What's more it is the Smiley-face edition, designed to make you all smiley and giggly.

Butttt, because I do not want to give too much away I am only uploading the front cover- hehe. if you want to see more, email me and I would be happy to shoot a copy off to you. Seeing, however, that I reckon no one actually reads my posts, this will probably not bring me much business. If you are, however, a lone ranger or should I say lone reader (oh i am soooo funny), then you can grab a copy of this fab-u-licious publication for $5 plus postage.
Lemme know, kay?

Until soon, adios amigos and keep smiling!







No comments:

Post a Comment