Thursday, March 15, 2012

lmff 2012


The other day I was super duper excited to attend one of the L'oreal Fashion Festival Runway shows!
It was fun mixing with the fashion in-crowd and swooning over the clothes by Goot, Dion, Ellery, Christopher Esber, Gary Bigeni and Theresa. Christopher was my definite favourite by far– the cuts and simplicity was genius not to mention the wild use of fabric. Just awesome!

The super sweet Anne (she was rocking an epic Ksubi blazer from theur WAR collection– I think I may have scared poor anne with my excitement at seeing it!), from Anne's Anchorage shot this pic of me! Thanks beb!

Wearing: Gorman Afro pants, op shop leopard print camisole, Fuzz-bag– made by me, Jeffery Campbell lita boots, Lucy folk taco bracelet, Wolf circus fish bone bracelet and lipstick by Poppy the Lipstick Queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment