Saturday, October 13, 2012

going awol

I know I have been awol for a while now. it is amazing how time goes by when you are away from home. you almost expect things to stand still on the outside world, because your life feels like it is on hold. incredibly, however, life goes on, and when you are finally ready to step back into reality, it is like stepping onto a moving escalator. the sudden jolt of movement snaps you back into life, leaving no time or space for second thoughts. onwards you move.

hopefully I will be back blogging soon. it is really not long now til I climb aboard the escalator for good.

so i guess this is a post to say, hang in there, I'm on my way. and when I do return, this is what I will be eating, wearing and dancing in the sunshine in...


 




No comments:

Post a Comment