Saturday, December 29, 2012

newbies

Just a little bit of post-Christmas shopping (made easier by my lovely new comme des garçons wallet). I am definitely not one for the ravenous boxing day sales, but a leisurely stroll and luncheon date with Mumma bear warrants such relaxed purchases.


Clockwise from left:

1. I am absolutely smitten with my Nike Roshes. After lusting over the black and white pair for weeks I suddenly flipped when I saw these red beauties. So vibrant! 
2. The Gorman knit is a beautiful rendition of this Acne sweater which has been a hesitant must-buy of mine for the last couple of months. Only deterred by its rather scratchy feel. This one is definitely much more wearable though, and 100% super-soft Australian merino.
3. And here sitting pretty is my new wall-ét (pronounced with an appropriately snooty French accent– it did come from France after all!), a very well received Christmas present from aforementioned Mumma bear.

Image taken on Instagram...follow me here

No comments:

Post a Comment