Sunday, May 13, 2012

the occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin

acne |ˈaknē|

noun
the occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin; in particular, a condition characterized by red pimples on the face, prevalent chiefly among teenagers.







There is only room for one muse right now– and Acne is over-consuimg that space like a parasitic rot of epic awesome-ness.
Although I constantly mention Acne, serenade its audacious beauty and spend my waking hours dreaming of pistol boots, I have never actually dedicated an entire post to this enviable brand.
There is something so effortlessly chic about the tailoring, something so unmannerly and beautiful about the sleek simplicity and lack of unnecessary detailing. I find my self craving the refreshingly bare lines and sheer fluidity of shape that is present in the clothes and want nothing more than to be decked out– top to toe in Acne.
I love the confident use of colour and fabric in the fall 2012 collection. The dashes of neon lime settle so delicately next to the deep, musty emerald and soft powder blues. There is a sense of respect to perfect tailoring and dress making skills however, which exudes sophistication. The slight twists and deference from the 'rules' some as such pleasant and refreshing surprises amongst the looks; yet even when the boundaries are pushed there is that reminded of expert knowledge and experience that shines through.








I don't I can discuss Acne without floundering over the phenomenon that is Acne shoes.
The pistol boots are simplicity and perfection in leather form. So delicately chic yet robustly sturdy looking. The heel high is perfect and the stitching even more so. 



I cried in envy when blushing ambition posted her resent purchase on tumblr. But then I reblogged them onto my tumblr, where the pictures look so pretty... If I can't have the real thing then I may as well surround myself with pictures. I can dream....


No comments:

Post a Comment