Tuesday, February 19, 2013

alexa in london


(17th February 2013. Alexa Chung seen attending the Mulberry Show during London Fashion Week)

Having a serious heart-stopping moment with this outfit. Alexa Chung could not be more rad. And look (!!!) at those boots!


Meanwhile London fashion week is proving to be just as compellingly brilliant as New York. 
I will post my favourite looks at the end of the week, but so far the collections that have excited me into winter dressing are Christopher Kane (namely the velour and boots), J.W.Anderson (who up until this point I hadn't even heard of! I am now wondering how on earth not!), Marios Schwab (for those deep colours and goddess like garments), Preen (for the perfect wintery execution of sheer fabrics) and Richard Nicholl (for the most beautiful nightie renditions in silk). 



No comments:

Post a Comment