Sunday, February 3, 2013

denim friends

For me, at the moment, its all about the denim. I'm drawing inspiration very much from the nineties-  think frayed denim, tiny round sunglasses (basically the entire wardrobe of Monica from Friends).



Ralph Lauren cap


Also a couple of things to note.
1. I have decided that topshop is seriously baben. I was on a hate-trip over it for a while, but alas I have been won over!
2. These dr marten sandals are literally the best thing I have seen for a while.
3. I am swooning a little over this fading denim jacket by Acne. Again I feel like my hatred of acid wash is seriously in need of a reconsider. Mind you my greatest love affairs/obsessions have grown out of hates- so hey, I'm keeping an open mind.
4. I am waiting impatiently for my urban outfitter round sunnies to arrive via post. Seriously the slowest shipping service everrrrrr. Even my hong kong bound iphone cases from ebay have arrived faster. grrrrrr
5. Backpacks are still baben
6. Comme des Garçon wallets are just so great. I am loving my ridiculously brightly coloured one.
7. I am turning 21 in less than a month! Time to start getting excited- yeeeeewwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment