Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm ba-ack!

Just thought I'd let you know that...

I'M BA-ACK!

..and ready and rearing to go! I feel as though I have awoken from a weeklong dream, refreshed and wide-eyed!

my wretched teeth were removed and have been rightfully disposed of– the vulgar little creatures, leaving me feeling puffy and incredibly sorry for myself. i pretty much died for three days, and the slowly can back to life!

prepare for my grand entrance– I am about to re-enter your lives! Well, at the very least, your online ones!

Oh, and by the by.... did anyone else notice that Elin Kling commented on ma blog! Like THE Elin Kling– babe of all babes.
That's a wowza to say the least!

UPDATE....EPIC FAIL ON MY PART. TURNS OUT THE ELIN KLING WHO COMMENTED HERE ISN'T THE ULTIMATE BABE. SHE JUST HAS THE SAME NAME AS HER...FAIL








No comments:

Post a Comment