Monday, February 20, 2012

STOP! It's sparkle time!

Every once in a while, I re-light my ever burning obsession with glittery sparkles. Suddenly all I want to do is cover myself head-to-toe with all things sparkly and dance around my room to endless repeats of Foster the People's 'Waste'.

Today these glitter-bug leggins' were torn out of my wardrobe with ultimate enthusiasm, and have been sported ever since. I don't think the people at officeworks had ever seen such rad-ness in a pair of pants.
My sparkle-darkle bag (discovered en route to the bakery) is every bit psychedelic and perfectly sized. It has not left my sight since purchase.
Annnnnnd not to forget OPI's amazingness– a culmination of katy perry and nail laquer goodness, 'teenage dream' is exactly that– a dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment