Friday, April 27, 2012

and that's a wrap

My life at the moment consists of collars and coffee– in my opinion, two of the greatest things in existence. My three denim shirts have been on a constant cycle from hanger to body to washer. In all seriousness, if I had to recommend one investment piece, it would be a beautiful shirt– simple and subtle in colour, bangin in fit and über versatile. My three babies are from a variety of sources– opp shop, Wrangler and my most recent acquisition, Bettina Liano. My American Apparel sheer maroon number isn't too bad either :)
I am on the look out for a dark denim number– please link me if you know of any lovelies!

And speaking of coffee, I am slowly but surely compiling a list of the best soy-latte sources. So far it looks like this...
Richmond: Espresso 3121, Pillar of Salt
Armadale: Cooper & Miller's, Coin Laundry
CBD: Cup of Truth, Cacao
For me it has to be hot, creamy, large in size and completely lacking in that awful bitter cheap-bean taste. Preferably 5-senses, organic or fair-trade. Yes I am a bit of a coffee snob. 

all photos from my instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment