Thursday, April 5, 2012

something to sink your teeth into

I feel it is about time I went to some trouble and posted a proper 'outfit post'.

I have been basically wearing variations of this outfit for the last three weeks. The leopard camisole is probably my favourite wardrobe item at the moment. It is so simple and easy to wear, and is satisfying my leopard-faze.
Annnnd I am not embarrassed to admit that I own the matching shorts, and shirt to go with this BL skirt. That is Bettina Liano, not Blind Librarian.

Shoes, although you can't see them are like blocks of black lego strapped to my feet. Kind of a cross between prostitute creepers and those japanese clog-foot things. Sah hot beb.

Ba-bling ba-bling is courtesy of Diva and Wolf circus. I know, Diii-vah, cringe. But I was so pleasantly surprised and excited when I went there the other day, and the spiked gold cuff and eye-can-see-you ring that I stepped out with were enough to turn that cringe into a cry of delight. Not as tacky as I thought...

I apologise for the weird images– I cannot resist the ol' photoshop, and have an obsession with over editing.

TOP: OPP SHOP
SKIRT: BETTINA LIANO
SHOES: ZZZOOMMPP
RING: DIVA
BRACELETS: WOLF CIRCUS & DIVA
BAG: MADE BY ME

1 comment: